Thursday, July 16, 2009

CHANGES

So...when is the last time you've had to re-normalize part of your life reality? Some circumstances have changed that have forever altered what is now your 'norm'. We all know this is a natural part of life...a healthy aspect of character building and spiritual growth.

.....But it sure can be tough.

I tend to go into some moments (well days) of denial....then frustration or anger at the truth....and finally - ever so slowly - I begin to accept my new norm.

My biggest question has to be....God, who do you want me to be through this?

My statement to Him, " Lord, let it be to me as you say".

The Bible makes it pretty clear what He says.....it's all about becoming more like Christ, doing life the Jesus way, hearing and obeying the Holy Spirit's promptings.

During these changing times how are you becoming more like Christ?
What are you learning as you do life the Jesus way?
How willingly are you following the Holy Spirit's counsel?

No comments:

Post a Comment